ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-travel-dt]

Re: [gnso-travel-dt] Re: TRAVEL DRAFTING TEAM COMMENTS NEEDED - Travel funding request from the Vertical Integration WG co-chairs

  • To: Stéphane Van Gelder <stephane.vangelder@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-travel-dt] Re: TRAVEL DRAFTING TEAM COMMENTS NEEDED - Travel funding request from the Vertical Integration WG co-chairs
  • From: Olga Cavalli <olgacavalli@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 May 2010 12:17:40 -0300

Stéphane,
as chair of the drafting team I am not in the position of deciding anything,
my role is just facilitating the dialogue and help sumarizing what was said
in the list.
Based on what was written here I understand that for this next meeting in
Brussels one of the co-chairs of the Vi working group will be there and the
other can participate remotely.
If this is correct then you should communicate this to the group. If not
please lets continue with the exchange of ideas.
Also please note that during the meeting with Travel staff in Brussels we
will bring this issue as a topic of our agenda.
Regards
Olga