ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-irtpd]

Re: [gnso-irtpd] here's the little summary of that sequence of events i rattled off on the call just now -- registrant role in TDRP

  • To: Rob Golding <rob.golding@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-irtpd] here's the little summary of that sequence of events i rattled off on the call just now -- registrant role in TDRP
  • From: Holly Raiche <h.raiche@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2013 08:24:13 +1100

Thanks Rob and Mikey

the one piece of the puzzle Mikey added was to work through what documentation
would be required for the registrant to establish improper transfer of the
domain name.  One of the issues that has been raised is the possibility of a
'flood' of potentially vexatious complaints.  So we need to have a check list
of some sort to say that, if you the registrant are going to compliance, they
will ask the following.  Hopefully, it will both weed out potentially vexatious
complaints and assist registrants with a genuine complaint in addressing their
problem.

Holly