ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] Work-planning

  • To: "Mike O'Connor" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>, Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] Work-planning
  • From: Richard Tindal <richardtindal@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2010 11:10:40 -0500

Mikey

Thanks for the hard work.  This sort of process and structure will help get us
there.

As a general observation, I don't think we should be too daunted by the scope
and timeline of the PDP.  At its essence, the question we're asked is simple:

        In what circumstances might consumers be harmed by a registry owning
(or in some other way controlling) a retail supplier of its names?

I dont think it's that difficult a question.  I believe we'll get there before
Brussels

RT