ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] Work-planning

  • To: Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] Work-planning
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2010 13:00:59 -0400

Hi,

I agree that we should not let the work daunt us.

And I believe we should not let management tools convince us that we cannot
complete the work we need to complete in the time we have to complete it. In my
experience management tools are much more effective at slipping schedules then
they are at helping people get work done on time.  The only way a management
tool can be of  any reasonable use is to look at the end date as fixed and
figure out what needs to be done in order to complete the work on time.

a.