ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] Work-planning

  • To: Neuman Jeff <Jeff.Neuman@xxxxxxxxxx>, Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] Work-planning
  • From: Richard Tindal <richardtindal@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2010 12:23:14 -0500

I agree with you Jeff,  we shouldn't skip steps

I dont think failure of this group to reach timely consensus will slow down new
TLDs.   It would just mean the Board will proceed with a final Applicant
Guidebook based on an interpretation of their Nairobi resolution, or any
amended resolution they may pass.      Should a later PDP reach consensus,
registry contracts may be amended to reflect that policy -- as they would with
any PDP.

For those keeping count - that's twice I've agreed with Neuman

RT