Return to newtlds Forum - Message Thread - FAQ

Username: Merlin
Date/Time: Mon, July 3, 2000 at 2:18 AM GMT
Browser: Netscape Communicator V4.08 using Windows 98
Score: 5
Subject: Your Wrong and you Know it

I am tiring of these jealous communists, if I seem annoyed I am. What the heck do you care who owns what? more power to mark Brittan, to me he is just a name it could be Joe Smith for all I care. The fact is all those that are acting childish with this do-over crap are plain jealous of others pure and simple and I am willing to wager they wouldn't be making such claims if they had just one domain they were obviously late at getting. Sure I have an interest at stake here, which is known what's yours? let me help you, protect your bloated supply of .com names or to allow you hope to get business.web because if you lay the good of the internet line on me it doesn't fly  since our registrations doesn't hurt the "internet".My situation only a short time ago: I woke up one day found the database and spent "my" hard earned money, I have done nothing illegal and if you view the big picture as it relates to your use of "fair and square"  then I guess you having the last 4 years to make a choice wasn't good enough!!! Find some decency and what little integrity you might have left and move on and stake your own claim.
I tell you all something and I hate to be pre-mature,but if it should come down that either we have our domains taken or IOD isn't chosen I am positive that such acts would have been done with very questionable circumstances.
In such a situation you will find that you have awoken a "sleeping giant" in the collective power of the vast number of registrants you might not even realize exists for what would be the largest Class Action lawsuit in Domain history and I know of the perfect attorney for such a task and certainly the type of case right up his alley Mr. David Boises  a brilliantly skilled litigator

Message Thread:

Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Cookies Policy