Return to newtlds Forum - Message Thread - FAQ

Username: friedrich
Date/Time: Mon, July 3, 2000 at 11:57 AM GMT
Browser: Microsoft Internet Explorer V5.01 using Windows NT
Score: 5
Subject: we all have to belong to groups, haven't we?!

"Couldn't have said it better. I think, if anything, IOD is hurt by the attacks these vocal half dozen ..."

"Vocal half dozen" ... is the amount of people participating in this forum a problem? Strange, isn't it? Mainly two representatives AGAINST new tlds stand against two main representatives FOR new tlds.

You didn't like the notions: Communism, etc. but saying that the ones who do not share your opinion are just a "vocal half dozen", while you yourself do not even represent a "vocal half dozen" is strange and hurts your arguments against new gtlds far more than you may think.

If you remeber: In the last forum I still thought that no new gtlds were needed. Even in the beginning of this forum I gave a list of 100 not registered .com names concerning art in order to show my point.
Nobody answered to this post. How strange and: How stupid that there is someone around who only shares a part of your own opinions!

In the meantime, with 35'000 .com registrations PER DAY (I didn't know that) and with your attacks, I don't mind being pushed into the Ghetto of your ennemies. I am now convinced of the importance of new gtlds and therefore am distancing myself from your "group" (of two) and the way you are argueing.

Regards,
Friedrich

Message Thread:

Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Cookies Policy