Return to tldapps Forum - Message Thread - FAQ
||Tue, October 17, 2000 at 2:20 PM GMT
||Microsoft Internet Explorer V5.5 using Windows 98
||A Vested Interest
Anyone who thinks that .shop
or .mall, etc are a bad idea because it will just be a repeat of .com must have an
application in for another TLD!
I promise you that businesses who don't seel anything
on the web are not going to be registering a .shop just for the sake of it.
On top oif that, if we were to accept you piint that the 55% will take the new .shop
TLD, then we might also presume that they will take .biz, or .site. or .web or any
other new TLD.
In the end, I hope ICANN pics those which offer the most options
to both exsisting and potential Internet sites.
.shop will work! Its a good
- .mall, etc. Application by Commercial Connect, LLC Moderator, October 7 @ 10:16 PM (12/23)
- Questionable ties? lapointe, November 5 @ 10:42 PM (0/0)
- ICANN Bribery? jtrade, November 5 @ 3:58 AM (0/0)
- MALL extension has big future for ecommerce jburkhart, November 2 @ 6:59 PM (0/0)
- I Agree, Great Choice! Talmage, October 30 @ 8:05 PM (0/0)
- Great Service - Great People Sandra, October 27 @ 4:14 PM (0/0)
- Application Review -- Many concerns here ! TLD Facts, October 26 @ 7:05 PM (1/1)
- Pre-registration with CASDNS xaero, October 24 @ 6:41 PM (1/1)
- .Shop may be good - ICANN should be cautious with its review ALLDNS, October 22 @ 3:50 AM (1/1)
- B A D as in NOT GOOD stokdoctor, October 21 @ 11:19 PM (1/1)
- Proposition to ICANN, Applicants & Internet Community Pistoff, October 18 @ 6:19 PM (0/0)
- The Best of the Bunch ChrisT, October 17 @ 2:53 PM (0/0)
- Great Idea DaveBusiness, October 16 @ 4:09 AM (1/7)