Return to tldapps Forum - Message Thread - FAQ

Username: Sandra
Date/Time: Fri, October 27, 2000 at 4:14 PM GMT
Browser: Microsoft Internet Explorer V5.5 using Windows NT 5.0
Score: 5
Subject: Great Service - Great People

Dear ICANN,

I am the owner of an ISP company in Atlanta, Georgia.  For the past year I have used CASDNS as my domain name registrar.  When I found out that they were forming a joint venture to apply for the .shop domain, I felt compelled to post a message on this board voicing my absolute support for this application.

Mr. Smith and his team at CASDNS have been the best people to work with.  Before using their company I used Network Solutions and that was a disaster.  The people at CASDNS are always helpful, very knowledgable, and extreemly professional.  I can not say enough good things about this company, and I am confident that if they are involved as one half of a registry, we will al be better off for it. 

I have many Fortune 500 clients and all of them are thrilled as well.

I have read two messages on this board which were negative toward this aplication and/or CASDNS.  All I can say is that the complaint about the company must be an anomaly.  As for the last message posted about how bad their application is, I must admit I have yet to read any others, but I will, but I find the application to be quite complete and very professional.

I hope ICANN takes into account the successes of this company because I am certain they will do a great job as a TLD registry.

Thank you.

Message Thread:

Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Cookies Policy