Return to tldapps Forum - Message Thread - FAQ
||Thu, October 26, 2000 at 7:05 PM GMT (Thu, October 26, 2000 at 9:05 PM CEST)
||Netscape Communicator V4.76 using Windows 98
||Application Review -- Many concerns here !
A review of this application indicates a significant absence of concrete information.|
could not find clear & detailed ownership information nor a detailed business plan
(which we believe was a specific RFP requirement).
This is a very nebulous series
of documents and much more vague than many of the other applications we have been
We also noticed a "hodgepodge" of disjointed information which implied
"potential" or "possible" management & ownership involvement but was not at all supported
by actual documentation.
The responses to the requests for financial information
& forecasts were apalling in their lack of detail (i.e. "Commercial Connect, LLC.
EXPECTS to be profitable during its second year of operation.")
We also noted with
concern that even the basic Business Formation data required under the Proposal guidelines
was nebulous & incomplete.
It is our opinion that this application is significantly
incomplete and does not deserve serious consideration.
- .mall, etc. Application by Commercial Connect, LLC Moderator, October 7 @ 10:16 PM (12/23)
- Questionable ties? lapointe, November 5 @ 10:42 PM (0/0)
- ICANN Bribery? jtrade, November 5 @ 3:58 AM (0/0)
- MALL extension has big future for ecommerce jburkhart, November 2 @ 6:59 PM (0/0)
- I Agree, Great Choice! Talmage, October 30 @ 8:05 PM (0/0)
- Great Service - Great People Sandra, October 27 @ 4:14 PM (0/0)
- Application Review -- Many concerns here ! TLD Facts, October 26 @ 7:05 PM (1/1)
- Pre-registration with CASDNS xaero, October 24 @ 6:41 PM (1/1)
- .Shop may be good - ICANN should be cautious with its review ALLDNS, October 22 @ 3:50 AM (1/1)
- B A D as in NOT GOOD stokdoctor, October 21 @ 11:19 PM (1/1)
- Proposition to ICANN, Applicants & Internet Community Pistoff, October 18 @ 6:19 PM (0/0)
- The Best of the Bunch ChrisT, October 17 @ 2:53 PM (0/0)
- Great Idea DaveBusiness, October 16 @ 4:09 AM (1/7)