Return to tldapps Forum - Message Thread - FAQ

Username: Talmage
Date/Time: Mon, October 30, 2000 at 8:05 PM GMT
Browser: Microsoft Internet Explorer V5.5 using Windows NT 5.0
Score: 5
Subject: I Agree, Great Choice!

I recently heard that one of the applicants for a new TLD is a company called Commercial Connect, which has as one of its partners the sister company of CASDNS.

So, I jumped on this site to see what it was all about.

I was thrilled to see the application and I couldn't agree more with the last posting by Sandra.

I too do a lot of registration work for my company with CASDNS.  They have been awesome!  They are always there to answer questions, they are so friendly and they have been nothing but very professional.  In addition, after a while of seeing what a great job they have done with domain name registrations and management, I moved all of my hosting to their hosting company as well.

My company could find many uses for the .shop or .svc domains, and I think it just adds to my confidence in this company that they had such great foresight.

I don't know about the problems that may have occured for that other company which posted a negative message, and I have no desire to get into the middle of it.  I just wanted to voice the other side, which from what I hear from people I refer to CASDNS, is the same as mine, which is that these people are very good at what they do, and they will no doubt be the same if accepted by ICANN.

Message Thread:

Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Cookies Policy