Return to tldapps Forum - Message Thread - FAQ
||Mon, October 30, 2000 at 8:05 PM GMT
||Microsoft Internet Explorer V5.5 using Windows NT 5.0
||I Agree, Great Choice!
I recently heard that one of
the applicants for a new TLD is a company called Commercial Connect, which has as
one of its partners the sister company of CASDNS.
So, I jumped on this site to
see what it was all about.
I was thrilled to see the application and I couldn't
agree more with the last posting by Sandra.
I too do a lot of registration work
for my company with CASDNS. They have been awesome! They are always there
to answer questions, they are so friendly and they have been nothing but very professional.
In addition, after a while of seeing what a great job they have done with domain
name registrations and management, I moved all of my hosting to their hosting company
My company could find many uses for the .shop or .svc domains, and I think
it just adds to my confidence in this company that they had such great foresight.
don't know about the problems that may have occured for that other company which
posted a negative message, and I have no desire to get into the middle of it.
I just wanted to voice the other side, which from what I hear from people I refer
to CASDNS, is the same as mine, which is that these people are very good at what
they do, and they will no doubt be the same if accepted by ICANN.
- .mall, etc. Application by Commercial Connect, LLC Moderator, October 7 @ 10:16 PM (12/23)
- Questionable ties? lapointe, November 5 @ 10:42 PM (0/0)
- ICANN Bribery? jtrade, November 5 @ 3:58 AM (0/0)
- MALL extension has big future for ecommerce jburkhart, November 2 @ 6:59 PM (0/0)
- I Agree, Great Choice! Talmage, October 30 @ 8:05 PM (0/0)
- Great Service - Great People Sandra, October 27 @ 4:14 PM (0/0)
- Application Review -- Many concerns here ! TLD Facts, October 26 @ 7:05 PM (1/1)
- Pre-registration with CASDNS xaero, October 24 @ 6:41 PM (1/1)
- .Shop may be good - ICANN should be cautious with its review ALLDNS, October 22 @ 3:50 AM (1/1)
- B A D as in NOT GOOD stokdoctor, October 21 @ 11:19 PM (1/1)
- Proposition to ICANN, Applicants & Internet Community Pistoff, October 18 @ 6:19 PM (0/0)
- The Best of the Bunch ChrisT, October 17 @ 2:53 PM (0/0)
- Great Idea DaveBusiness, October 16 @ 4:09 AM (1/7)