ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-idng]

RE: same string registered at 2nd level across different IDN gTLDs [RE: [gnso-idng] rethinking IDN gTLDs]

  • To: "Avri Doria" <avri@xxxxxxx>, <gnso-idng@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: same string registered at 2nd level across different IDN gTLDs [RE: [gnso-idng] rethinking IDN gTLDs]
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2009 22:19:44 -0500

Yes Avri.  Just one clarification though.  As the registrant of ella.com you
would be the only one that we would allow to activate ella.Hebrew_TLD-of-dotcom
but we would not automatically activate it.  If you wanted ella-in Hebrew.com
or ella-in-Hebrew.Hebrew_TLD of dotcom you would need to register one of those
if you had not already registered ella-in-hebrew.com.

Chuck