Return to tldapps Forum - Message Thread - FAQ
||For The People
||Tue, October 17, 2000 at 8:12 AM GMT
||AOL Browser V5.0 using Windows 98
|I personally also took Neustar's comment that they will pay ICANN's|
if ICANN grants the .web to Neustar, as definite bribery.
Neustar's offer actually
FURTHERS IOD's position, I think, for
Neustar publically acknowledges who and
what IOD is: Namely, a
credible force, an entity that has set a precedent and
has a greater
claim on .web than any other entity.
Hence their desire, like
Afilias', to take the .web, is nothing
short of sleezy.
Neustar: another application
borne of unfairness and corruption.
Yeah, there's a child to be proud of, ICANN!
ICANN: Be an agency for the People as well as an agency devoted to corporate interests.
Bring IOD's .web into the Internet root, and allow .web to become the TLD of the People.
Then grant us protection.
- .dot, etc. Application by Neustar, Inc. Moderator, October 7 @ 10:26 PM (23/49)
- ICANN: we know you are listening and we are confident in your fairness fabrcop, November 5 @ 10:03 AM (0/0)
- Neustar Shoots Self In Foot ... Must Be Disqualified dcorish, November 4 @ 2:42 PM (0/0)
- Neustar/MelbourneIT is Either Lying or the Application is Flawed! jtrade, November 2 @ 6:21 AM (0/0)
- What's That Foul Smell? jtrade, November 1 @ 9:43 AM (0/0)
- .Web,MelbourneIT/Neustar,ICANN Director Greg Crew and Conflict of Interest? jtrade, November 1 @ 2:19 AM (0/0)
- ICANN: listen to this suggestion and be appreciated all over the world! fabrcop, October 30 @ 9:07 PM (0/0)
- Neustar's application should be accepted - IOD have no legal rights Alex Williamson, October 26 @ 11:25 PM (3/9)
- Neustar app peniel, October 25 @ 11:23 PM (0/0)
- How fast can Warberg-Pincus, Lockheed Martin & MelbourneIT Turn .WEB into Big $$$ TLD Facts, October 25 @ 8:00 PM (0/0)
- MSNBC Article about ICANN and .Web jtrade, October 25 @ 3:51 AM (1/2)
- Where's the Competition jtrade, October 24 @ 1:40 AM (0/0)
- THIS is 1 of the few DECENT PROPOSALS stokdoctor, October 21 @ 10:54 PM (1/1)
- Bribery? No: they know that IOD deserves of .web fabrcop, October 20 @ 3:48 PM (0/0)
- This is EXACTLY how a monopoly operates...Massive Media ...Get your Econ 101 book out... Gregory W. Krajewski, October 19 @ 12:27 AM (0/0)
- Proposition to ICANN, Applicants & Internet Community Pistoff, October 18 @ 5:55 PM (1/1)
- Neustar,Afilias Bid to Steal .Web jtrade, October 18 @ 1:49 AM (1/5)
- .web concerns David Coombs, October 17 @ 6:16 PM (0/0)
- IOD Hypocracy jjnlaw72, October 17 @ 3:03 PM (5/5)
- Neustar Application Also Involves CORE For .WEB, TRYING TO BRIBE ICANN! pilot, October 17 @ 1:14 PM (0/0)
- Ethical Suicide Merlin, October 17 @ 9:17 AM (0/0)
- Bribery, indeed For The People, October 17 @ 8:12 AM (1/1)
- Are you attempting to BRIBE ICANN? jtrade, October 17 @ 6:09 AM (0/0)
- Neustar and it's DOT WEB application Gregory W. Krajewski, October 14 @ 4:46 AM (1/2)