Return to tldapps Forum - Message Thread - FAQ
||Thu, November 2, 2000 at 6:21 AM GMT
||AOL Browser V4.0 using Windows 98
||Neustar/MelbourneIT is Either Lying or the Application is Flawed!
Nuestar/MelbourneIT has a problem here as it relates to
their application and answer to a question from ICANN
What Neustar put in
their application, and what they answered
to ICANN are TWO DIFFERENT THINGS!!!!!
view it as "give us .web, and we'll promptly give it to Melbourne IT?"
application is written that JVTeam will run everything,
yet they specifically
say, in their answer, that it's just Neustar.
Which is it?!
Sounds to me like
their application is wrong, or they lied to
ICANN. Either way is BAD!
ways I find this proposal seriously lacking Ethics.
||Q and A
- .dot, etc. Application by Neustar, Inc. Moderator, October 7 @ 10:26 PM (23/49)
- ICANN: we know you are listening and we are confident in your fairness fabrcop, November 5 @ 10:03 AM (0/0)
- Neustar Shoots Self In Foot ... Must Be Disqualified dcorish, November 4 @ 2:42 PM (0/0)
- Neustar/MelbourneIT is Either Lying or the Application is Flawed! jtrade, November 2 @ 6:21 AM (0/0)
- What's That Foul Smell? jtrade, November 1 @ 9:43 AM (0/0)
- .Web,MelbourneIT/Neustar,ICANN Director Greg Crew and Conflict of Interest? jtrade, November 1 @ 2:19 AM (0/0)
- ICANN: listen to this suggestion and be appreciated all over the world! fabrcop, October 30 @ 9:07 PM (0/0)
- Neustar's application should be accepted - IOD have no legal rights Alex Williamson, October 26 @ 11:25 PM (3/9)
- Neustar app peniel, October 25 @ 11:23 PM (0/0)
- How fast can Warberg-Pincus, Lockheed Martin & MelbourneIT Turn .WEB into Big $$$ TLD Facts, October 25 @ 8:00 PM (0/0)
- MSNBC Article about ICANN and .Web jtrade, October 25 @ 3:51 AM (1/2)
- Where's the Competition jtrade, October 24 @ 1:40 AM (0/0)
- THIS is 1 of the few DECENT PROPOSALS stokdoctor, October 21 @ 10:54 PM (1/1)
- Bribery? No: they know that IOD deserves of .web fabrcop, October 20 @ 3:48 PM (0/0)
- This is EXACTLY how a monopoly operates...Massive Media ...Get your Econ 101 book out... Gregory W. Krajewski, October 19 @ 12:27 AM (0/0)
- Proposition to ICANN, Applicants & Internet Community Pistoff, October 18 @ 5:55 PM (1/1)
- Neustar,Afilias Bid to Steal .Web jtrade, October 18 @ 1:49 AM (1/5)
- .web concerns David Coombs, October 17 @ 6:16 PM (0/0)
- IOD Hypocracy jjnlaw72, October 17 @ 3:03 PM (5/5)
- Neustar Application Also Involves CORE For .WEB, TRYING TO BRIBE ICANN! pilot, October 17 @ 1:14 PM (0/0)
- Ethical Suicide Merlin, October 17 @ 9:17 AM (0/0)
- Bribery, indeed For The People, October 17 @ 8:12 AM (1/1)
- Are you attempting to BRIBE ICANN? jtrade, October 17 @ 6:09 AM (0/0)
- Neustar and it's DOT WEB application Gregory W. Krajewski, October 14 @ 4:46 AM (1/2)