Return to tldapps Forum - Message Thread - FAQ

Username: wiredz
Date/Time: Wed, October 25, 2000 at 1:03 PM GMT
Browser: Opera V4.02 using Windows 98
Score: 5
Subject: Mr Ambler, please can you answer my questions

Dear Sir,

Why are you EVADING whenever I ask you this question? I even posted the url way too many times. I think you are afraid to admit that IODesign was defeated misrably in its lawsuit on the CORE Association pertaining the use of .WEB, since your supporters will reduce drastically.

Also the court held that all IODesign's registrations are to be considered pre-registrations and not actual registrations. Nowhere in the court documented evidence is it stated that IODesign was given permission by IANA.

I applaud ICANN for publishing the documented FACTS to send IODesign into the dirt.

Please see the link titled "Memorandum of Court Decision in Image Online Design, Inv. v. CORE Ass'n", at the url below:

http://www.icann.org/tlds/correspondence/iod-v-core-22jun00.htm

Yes, yes, it is on www.icann.org. Everybody at ICANN knows that IODesign was the luser in 1999 and also soon when the TLD Application results are announced.

I am waiting for your response Mr Ambler. If you fail to respond, it shows that you are evading my question on your company's defeat.

--Eugene Kang

Link: Memorandum of Decision in Image Online Design, Inv. v. CORE Ass'n

Message Thread:

Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Cookies Policy