Return to tldapps Forum - Message Thread - FAQ
||Tue, October 17, 2000 at 4:03 AM GMT
||Microsoft Internet Explorer V5.5 using Windows 98
||.biz exists already people!!!!!!!!!
How come people don't already know this? .biz exists in the Open Root Server.
If ICANN approves a .biz application, then there will be massive chaos. There
will be a huge conflict with existing .biz names. |
The only tld that does
not conflict is IOD's .web application. IOD makes the best choice in my opinion.
These guys know how to run a registry and have done it for years. Afilias is
evil. Who wants to see NetSol increase its monopolistic monolithic size?
Therefore, say no to Abacus and Affinity and all the .biz applicants. It
simply doesn't make sense unless the names that already exist in the .biz ORSC will
be accepted by Affinity's registry.
Then, and only then, is it okay for ICANN to
choose a .biz applicant. (and hopefully not Abacus)
- .biz, etc. Application by Affinity Internet, Inc. Moderator, October 7 @ 10:30 PM (13/43)
- Further Statement in Support of our Application PhilBerent, November 5 @ 11:50 PM (0/0)
- Affinity application jehlers, October 28 @ 5:07 AM (0/0)
- Proposal analysis - Affinity's NAME LOTTERY AND HIGH FEES TLD Facts, October 26 @ 3:13 PM (1/1)
- Affinity App peniel, October 25 @ 10:58 PM (1/1)
- Reply dd5166, October 24 @ 2:44 PM (0/0)
- jandl is right. bizEXISTSalready, October 22 @ 1:07 AM (0/0)
- Support for Affinity Proposal SSattaur, October 21 @ 2:45 PM (0/0)
- .biz and .ebiz A. Kinney, October 19 @ 5:09 PM (1/10)
- Proposition to ICANN, Applicants & Internet Community Pistoff, October 18 @ 5:46 PM (0/0)
- .biz exists already people!!!!!!!!! SayNoToAbacus, October 17 @ 4:03 AM (1/2)
- Why not simply say .BIZ will be a mega corp TLD? jandl, October 16 @ 8:21 PM (1/4)
- application materials page returns "forbidden" error in IE5 jandl, October 14 @ 7:33 PM (0/0)
- Our Application PhilBerent, October 14 @ 1:18 PM (2/12)