Return to tldapps Forum - Message Thread - FAQ
||Sat, October 28, 2000 at 10:24 AM GMT
||Microsoft Internet Explorer V5.0 using Windows 98
||Leah is an ORSC person
are right to say Leah is dishonest not to reveal her afiliation with what organizations
she is involved with. I see that she is a ORSC member who is dedicate to bash and
critic TLD applications from non-ORSC organizations.
This Leah actually
wanted to get .Biz, but fortunately she did not have $50,000 to pay ICANN :-)
She should admit that, but instead she chooses to critic baselessly Affinity's application
which I feel is very technically sound.
Affinity Internet should
get .Biz because thier application after I read it is one of the best proposals!
I for one, do not support nor wish to see any ORSC person getting .Biz
I hope that helps.
- .biz, etc. Application by Affinity Internet, Inc. Moderator, October 7 @ 10:30 PM (13/43)
- Further Statement in Support of our Application PhilBerent, November 5 @ 11:50 PM (0/0)
- Affinity application jehlers, October 28 @ 5:07 AM (0/0)
- Proposal analysis - Affinity's NAME LOTTERY AND HIGH FEES TLD Facts, October 26 @ 3:13 PM (1/1)
- Affinity App peniel, October 25 @ 10:58 PM (1/1)
- Reply dd5166, October 24 @ 2:44 PM (0/0)
- jandl is right. bizEXISTSalready, October 22 @ 1:07 AM (0/0)
- Support for Affinity Proposal SSattaur, October 21 @ 2:45 PM (0/0)
- .biz and .ebiz A. Kinney, October 19 @ 5:09 PM (1/10)
- Proposition to ICANN, Applicants & Internet Community Pistoff, October 18 @ 5:46 PM (0/0)
- .biz exists already people!!!!!!!!! SayNoToAbacus, October 17 @ 4:03 AM (1/2)
- Why not simply say .BIZ will be a mega corp TLD? jandl, October 16 @ 8:21 PM (1/4)
- application materials page returns "forbidden" error in IE5 jandl, October 14 @ 7:33 PM (0/0)
- Our Application PhilBerent, October 14 @ 1:18 PM (2/12)