Return to tldapps Forum - Message Thread - FAQ
||Mon, October 16, 2000 at 7:07 PM GMT
||Microsoft Internet Explorer V5.5 using Windows 98
||not a good combination
Hello to you at ICM Registry,
There is no way that pornographic material and children
should be connected at all. By viewing what I have of your application I can
see that you look to fund the children safe zone by creating a pornographic one.
It also appears that in an effort to create places safe for kids that you suggest
we create a place not for kids. How will children then not be allowed to view
this unsafe space. How will this answer the dilemma of child-safe space.
All it seems we are doing is creating more of the non-desired pornography space under
the influence that all "adult" website operators will go there.
you think that Tradmarked Companies will want to obtain this adult space other than
keeping it out of the hands of people who wish to capitalize on these same companies
While I am all for the seperation of Children and Pornography
I cannot see your solution as an answer.
- .kids, etc. Application by ICM Registry, Inc. Moderator, October 7 @ 10:18 PM (15/40)
- kids and xxx should be added with precautions taken daimonic, November 3 @ 8:06 AM (0/0)
- XXX and KIDS are the reason NOT to do this Lindy Kathlyn, November 3 @ 2:58 AM (1/1)
- COPA Commission should support your proposal jodybresgi, October 31 @ 8:56 PM (0/0)
- ICM Registry has the best Proposal Hands Down Neo, October 27 @ 7:52 PM (0/0)
- Its about time MJ, October 27 @ 3:37 PM (0/0)
- .kids tld - general observation john.carr, October 27 @ 9:03 AM (1/2)
- Important first step to cleaning up the internet! Talya, October 25 @ 5:36 PM (0/0)
- Proposition to ICANN, Applicants & Internet Community Pistoff, October 18 @ 6:15 PM (0/0)
- ICM .kids algajola24, October 17 @ 4:37 PM (0/0)
- About time! ICM plan positive for content providers r9stein, October 17 @ 2:02 PM (0/0)
- I am Against this application/More Network Solutions involvement Merlin, October 17 @ 1:51 AM (0/0)
- .kids drdjklein, October 16 @ 7:55 PM (2/2)
- KIDS TLD APPLICATION SHOULD BE ACCEPTED franmail, October 16 @ 1:18 PM (1/2)
- Review ICM Registry's Submission to ICANN at www.icmregistry.com Hendeles, October 15 @ 5:09 PM (3/14)
- .KIDS TLD Application Should Be Denied - details inside... ron10000, October 14 @ 5:23 PM (1/4)