Return to tldapps Forum - Message Thread - FAQ
||Tue, October 17, 2000 at 1:16 AM GMT
||Microsoft Internet Explorer V5.5 using Windows 98
||It is a bit strange....
The idea of a .kids is exellent and your approach is a pragmatic way of funding it.
However, I do have a personal problem with thinking that the more xxx sites there
are, the better our kids are protected. I guess its a moral issue for me. I would
much rather pay you $6 or more per year for you to focus on greating a super internet
experience for kids.
Well, that's just a personal point of view.
- .kids, etc. Application by ICM Registry, Inc. Moderator, October 7 @ 10:18 PM (15/40)
- kids and xxx should be added with precautions taken daimonic, November 3 @ 8:06 AM (0/0)
- XXX and KIDS are the reason NOT to do this Lindy Kathlyn, November 3 @ 2:58 AM (1/1)
- COPA Commission should support your proposal jodybresgi, October 31 @ 8:56 PM (0/0)
- ICM Registry has the best Proposal Hands Down Neo, October 27 @ 7:52 PM (0/0)
- Its about time MJ, October 27 @ 3:37 PM (0/0)
- .kids tld - general observation john.carr, October 27 @ 9:03 AM (1/2)
- Important first step to cleaning up the internet! Talya, October 25 @ 5:36 PM (0/0)
- Proposition to ICANN, Applicants & Internet Community Pistoff, October 18 @ 6:15 PM (0/0)
- ICM .kids algajola24, October 17 @ 4:37 PM (0/0)
- About time! ICM plan positive for content providers r9stein, October 17 @ 2:02 PM (0/0)
- I am Against this application/More Network Solutions involvement Merlin, October 17 @ 1:51 AM (0/0)
- .kids drdjklein, October 16 @ 7:55 PM (2/2)
- KIDS TLD APPLICATION SHOULD BE ACCEPTED franmail, October 16 @ 1:18 PM (1/2)
- Review ICM Registry's Submission to ICANN at www.icmregistry.com Hendeles, October 15 @ 5:09 PM (3/14)
- .KIDS TLD Application Should Be Denied - details inside... ron10000, October 14 @ 5:23 PM (1/4)