Return to tldapps Forum - Message Thread - FAQ
||Thu, November 2, 2000 at 4:06 PM GMT
||Microsoft Internet Explorer V5.5 using Windows 98
||Reply to Phil re: $14.33 Avg .TV Domain Price?
I want to give you credit for at least mentioning the discrepancy in the
sales / Revenues that DOT.TV Reported in the Proposal which everyone seems to feel
is such a best seller. Your suggestion that matching sales and revenues will take
more than a straight line brings to mind another best seller, "The Warren Report".
Maybe someone can come up with a "Magic Bullet Theory" as Arlen Specter did which
will explain how the average sales price for the reported sales of 100,000 .TV Domains
can be $14.33 since the lowest price for a .TV domain to date is $50. Since several
Domains "reportedy" sold for $100,000 alone. The .TV supporters may say, "So What"
, But unless Dot.TV comes forth with an explanation (so far they have been conspicuously
silent) someone, maybe even TUVULA may want to know where the millions of dollars
in revenue which are missing from from the proposal actually are. I would hope the
.TV supporters would be as anxious to get the answer to this question as they are
in asking for examples of the tactics which I consider to be in bad faith.
- .pro Application by the dotPRO Consortium Moderator, October 7 @ 10:07 PM (12/60)
- tech view of .nom techchick, November 4 @ 2:56 AM (0/0)
- dotPRO Consortium Walter Bergfeld, November 4 @ 12:31 AM (1/1)
- .pro! jedrink24, November 3 @ 5:39 PM (2/5)
- ICANN, please, approving dotPRO is a NO-BRAINER TLDdaddy, November 3 @ 2:05 AM (1/1)
- I vote for dotPro BionicBro, November 3 @ 1:49 AM (0/0)
- Organization or Chaos? Jennifer Sun, November 3 @ 1:43 AM (3/3)
- .Pro! Jer072, November 2 @ 2:43 AM (1/2)
- DotPro Consortium tiger74, November 2 @ 2:08 AM (1/14)
- The internet should be a utility mayor, November 1 @ 6:07 AM (0/0)
- I beg to differ spamela, October 27 @ 12:45 AM (1/20)
- Proposition to ICANN, Applicants & Internet Community Pistoff, October 18 @ 6:34 PM (0/0)
- Dot Pro CONsortium Julie, October 15 @ 12:53 AM (1/2)