Return to tldapps Forum - Message Thread - FAQ
||Sun, November 5, 2000 at 6:36 AM GMT
||Microsoft Internet Explorer V5.5 using Windows 98
You state, and I quote:
"If you believe
the facts presented in dozens of press releases that I for one have read on a regular
basis, Tuvalu's stake in .tv is GREATER THAN THAT OF MANAGEMENT'S."
I'm sorry to
say that I do not believe "FACTS" which are presented in press releases. In fact
I don't know anyone who still does.
You Then urged me to, and I quote:
educate yourself or stop perpetuating the spread of idiotic, ill-founded, un-well-thought-out
conjectures that have absolutely no basis in reality."
At your request I "Educated"
myself. Now I will "Educate" you.
According to the DOT NOM / PRO Applications
(in Which I admit "FACTS" are also suspect) the "STAKES" in DOT TV are as follows:
% of Total
Idealab! Holdings, LLC
The Government of Tuvalu
Information.ca InfoTouch Corporation
(includes uncommitted options)
numbers speak for themselves. But in case you have trouble understanding them Managements
Stake is 25.14% Tuvulas is 14.92%. Not taking into account the fact that Idealabs
Stake of 48.49% also includes management.
In the future please take your own advice,
"Please educate yourself or stop perpetuating the spread of idiotic, ill-founded,
un-well-thought-out conjectures that have absolutely no basis in reality."
- .pro Application by the dotPRO Consortium Moderator, October 7 @ 10:07 PM (12/60)
- tech view of .nom techchick, November 4 @ 2:56 AM (0/0)
- dotPRO Consortium Walter Bergfeld, November 4 @ 12:31 AM (1/1)
- .pro! jedrink24, November 3 @ 5:39 PM (2/5)
- ICANN, please, approving dotPRO is a NO-BRAINER TLDdaddy, November 3 @ 2:05 AM (1/1)
- I vote for dotPro BionicBro, November 3 @ 1:49 AM (0/0)
- Organization or Chaos? Jennifer Sun, November 3 @ 1:43 AM (3/3)
- .Pro! Jer072, November 2 @ 2:43 AM (1/2)
- DotPro Consortium tiger74, November 2 @ 2:08 AM (1/14)
- The internet should be a utility mayor, November 1 @ 6:07 AM (0/0)
- I beg to differ spamela, October 27 @ 12:45 AM (1/20)
- Proposition to ICANN, Applicants & Internet Community Pistoff, October 18 @ 6:34 PM (0/0)
- Dot Pro CONsortium Julie, October 15 @ 12:53 AM (1/2)