Return to tldapps Forum - Message Thread - FAQ
||Sun, November 5, 2000 at 8:46 PM GMT
||Microsoft Internet Explorer V5.01 using Windows NT 5.0
Seeing that you feel passionately against .tv I would like to understand
why you feel this way?
Are you a .tv consumer done bad? I ask since I work in
the tech community and everyone that has ever been in touch with .tv talks of their
Are you a competing applicant? In that case do you feel that
it is ethical to be indulging in discussion wars?
Are you a registrar? Have you
had a bad experience working with .tv?
If none of the above then where does your
point of view come from? That the Tuvalu govt. has 15% of the company has nothing
to with the applicant process. This is hands down one of the best performing companies
that I have come across.WHy try and malign these folks?
I just read their applications
as well and they seem well written. They seem to have a great registry solution as
well. If yor are just another internet user then why fear? Chances are you will get
better service from these guys than anywhere else.
- .pro Application by the dotPRO Consortium Moderator, October 7 @ 10:07 PM (12/60)
- tech view of .nom techchick, November 4 @ 2:56 AM (0/0)
- dotPRO Consortium Walter Bergfeld, November 4 @ 12:31 AM (1/1)
- .pro! jedrink24, November 3 @ 5:39 PM (2/5)
- ICANN, please, approving dotPRO is a NO-BRAINER TLDdaddy, November 3 @ 2:05 AM (1/1)
- I vote for dotPro BionicBro, November 3 @ 1:49 AM (0/0)
- Organization or Chaos? Jennifer Sun, November 3 @ 1:43 AM (3/3)
- .Pro! Jer072, November 2 @ 2:43 AM (1/2)
- DotPro Consortium tiger74, November 2 @ 2:08 AM (1/14)
- The internet should be a utility mayor, November 1 @ 6:07 AM (0/0)
- I beg to differ spamela, October 27 @ 12:45 AM (1/20)
- Proposition to ICANN, Applicants & Internet Community Pistoff, October 18 @ 6:34 PM (0/0)
- Dot Pro CONsortium Julie, October 15 @ 12:53 AM (1/2)