Return to tldapps Forum - Message Thread - FAQ
||Thu, November 2, 2000 at 6:52 PM GMT
||Microsoft Internet Explorer V5.01 using Windows NT 5.0
||Julie- please do some homework
Sorry, but I gotta chime in here. Misinformation is the devil's handy-man.
Do you understand that Tuvalu is a MAJOR SHAREHOLDER of .tv and owns a LARGE percentage
of the company? Are you aware that they have a SEAT ON THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS
and have FULL, UNBRIDLED, UNRESTRICTED ACCESS to EVERY FINANCIAL DETAIL of .tv?
where on earth do you get this notion that Tuvalu is somehow being exploited?
If you believe the facts presented in dozens of press releases that I for one have
read on a regular basis, Tuvalu's stake in .tv is GREATER THAN THAT OF MANAGEMENT'S.
educate yourself or stop perpetuating the spread of idiotic, ill-founded, un-well-thought-out
conjectures that have absolutely no basis in reality.
2. dotTV, which is but ONE
COMPONENT of this consortium, has no obligation, legal, moral, ethical, fiduciary,
or otherwise, to "come forth" with proprietary financial data about their sales.
it stands, the company has submitted to ICANN (as has each applicant) an extremely
detailed ledger of historical financial data. Please: read, learn, understand,
and move on.
- .pro Application by the dotPRO Consortium Moderator, October 7 @ 10:07 PM (12/60)
- tech view of .nom techchick, November 4 @ 2:56 AM (0/0)
- dotPRO Consortium Walter Bergfeld, November 4 @ 12:31 AM (1/1)
- .pro! jedrink24, November 3 @ 5:39 PM (2/5)
- ICANN, please, approving dotPRO is a NO-BRAINER TLDdaddy, November 3 @ 2:05 AM (1/1)
- I vote for dotPro BionicBro, November 3 @ 1:49 AM (0/0)
- Organization or Chaos? Jennifer Sun, November 3 @ 1:43 AM (3/3)
- .Pro! Jer072, November 2 @ 2:43 AM (1/2)
- DotPro Consortium tiger74, November 2 @ 2:08 AM (1/14)
- The internet should be a utility mayor, November 1 @ 6:07 AM (0/0)
- I beg to differ spamela, October 27 @ 12:45 AM (1/20)
- Proposition to ICANN, Applicants & Internet Community Pistoff, October 18 @ 6:34 PM (0/0)
- Dot Pro CONsortium Julie, October 15 @ 12:53 AM (1/2)