Return to tldapps Forum - Message Thread - FAQ
||Sun, October 15, 2000 at 11:01 PM GMT
||Netscape Communicator V4.75 using Windows 98
||The facts & "Creditability"
>Does CORE's joining the Afilia's consortium sound like they are carrying out CORE's
Instead of asking questions which you don't answer, why don't you go
ahead and state why you think that CORE's membership in Afilias doesn't carry out
CORE's mission. Anybody can ask rhetorical questions that mean nothing.
stated that "CORE has crossed the line (in my opinion)." How so? The information
you requested is clearly stated on their website. It's obvious you didn't even take
the time to go directly to the source to get your question answered. This is a public
comment forum. It is not a question and answer forum. The applicants themselves have
the liberty of posting, however it is not the primary purpose of this forum and is
not required. This forum has been turned into a mess and I can't believe that anybody
from CORE would actually have the time and energy to sift through what is mostly
>I believe CORE as a NONPROFIT by itself could apply for a TLD like
.NOM, however I feel strongly otherwise when it involves joining a FOR PROFIT consortium<
you did not understand what I wrote. CORE is not violating any law regulating non-profit
organizations. The 5.263% profit the organization receives must be used according
to non-profit law. You may not personally like the fact that they're a part of Afilias,
but the law is the law, and they haven't done anything illegal. That is a FACT. Nothing
has been obfuscated.
3) I have already posted my opinion regarding Ken Stubbs.
I think this is an important issue that must be addressed and I hope that ICANN handles
I don't mean to sound condescending, but I think you meant to
say "credibility" instead of "creditability". "Creditability" has a similar, but
>and if you can refute them using a real name and whom YOUR
"You're" is the proper word here.
Having worked in the business
world for nearly 15 years, I can say that poor spelling and grammar not only make
you look uneducated, but lessen your credibility.
Arizona - United
- .nom Application by CORE Internet Council of Registrars Moderator, October 7 @ 10:11 PM (15/49)
- Support for the .NOM proposal from CORE JMB, November 5 @ 7:06 PM (0/0)
- Questionable financial & business capabilies griffiths, November 5 @ 5:02 PM (0/0)
- Exellent CORE application for .NOM kasia, November 4 @ 4:11 PM (0/0)
- Few Positive Points in Regards to CORE Application sharjeel, November 3 @ 6:44 PM (0/0)
- Question... PHXbird, November 3 @ 5:45 PM (0/0)
- Support to CORE .nom proposal RETEVISION, November 2 @ 8:49 AM (0/0)
- CORE application is good for the Internet ksoussi, November 2 @ 1:07 AM (1/1)
- How does the applicant propose handling multiple people with the same name? hunter, October 27 @ 3:47 AM (1/4)
- CORE should be required to accept due process in US ALLDNS, October 22 @ 5:20 AM (1/1)
- Why is CORE Hiding Its Financials? Need2Know, October 20 @ 5:42 PM (0/0)
- CORE's application for .NOM now online! nike, October 19 @ 10:25 PM (0/0)
- Proposition to ICANN, Applicants & Internet Community Pistoff, October 18 @ 6:23 PM (0/0)
- CORE's proposal for .NOM nike, October 17 @ 2:04 AM (0/0)
- Why don't CORE stop Pre-registrations for .nom, from it's CO-Founder Knipp.de? Rebeka, October 16 @ 6:24 PM (2/4)
- Is CORE Nonprofit or FOR Profit.....Please Respond..Someone from CORE....... Gregory W. Krajewski, October 14 @ 4:01 AM (2/24)