Return to tldapps Forum - Message Thread - FAQ

Username: Gregory W. Krajewski
Date/Time: Tue, October 17, 2000 at 3:36 AM GMT
Browser: Microsoft Internet Explorer V5.01 using Windows 98
Score: 5
Subject: O.k nice post...you got me...I declare a truce in respect for the Dot NOM Application..

Sir,

I might have been offended...instead...It made me feel good, because we do have some fine individuals in this State...of which you obviously are not one of them...

I suggest we use this forum for good...so if you don't have anything to add to this discussion....then your only blowing your horn...I do agree that the Dot .Nom application should get some attention...my sincere apologies for getting off topic here...I guess when no one from CORE (a director, chairman, etc) responded to my questions (which I think are legitimate), we were left to debate ourselves, whereby opinions rule instead of fact (which CORE could have provided--unless they choose to ignore posts under their application)...That is why I suggest that applicants need to respond to questions under their string...otherwise, opinions get floated about...Just a suggestion CORE...by the way, you still need to update your FACTS about CORE page (seek link below)...Again, my apologies!
Gregory W. Krajewski
gkrajews@mato.com

Link: Need updating..

Message Thread:

Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Cookies Policy