Return to tldapps Forum - Message Thread - FAQ

Username: aaaswt
Date/Time: Fri, November 3, 2000 at 6:06 AM GMT
Browser: Microsoft Internet Explorer V5.0 using Windows 98
Score: 5
Subject: NSI Can Never Get Enough Of The Internet Pie- ICANN, Beware!

NSI can't handle what they have now, why give them more?  We all know that Affilias is nothing more than the "NSI Cartel", and I personally find NSI very lacking when it comes to registry services. Some of the other cartel members,  and I've used ten of the group( to register  domain names), have also caused me problems with routine business because of their poor servicing.

The icing on the cake,so to speak, is that as of late when I've used NSI as a registrar, I'm subject to endless telephone calls from companies outside of NSI trying to sell me services relative to the domain names I've purchased. This outside solicitation is not part of my service agreement with NSI.  So NSI is the registry, they provide registrar services, and "sell" my name wherever they can to squeeze the last drop of profit out of my little internet presence.

ICANN, why would you want to give them more free reign over little 'ol me? Please, compel them to put their own house in order before giving them the house down the street.

Message Thread:

Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Cookies Policy