Return to tldapps Forum - Message Thread - FAQ

Username: cgrady
Date/Time: Sat, October 14, 2000 at 11:55 AM GMT
Browser: Netscape Communicator V4.75 using Windows NT
Score: 5
Subject: OK, you have proven to us that you can post out of context links.

Please explain exactly what it is that you are seeing in the links you are posting.  Apparently I am not seeing what you think you are implying with these daily "out of context" blurbs.

There are probably hundreds of messages I email per week that, when pulled out of context, might support to any given agenda. However, I fail to see how these links you are posting relay what I think you are trying to relay.

You say, "you do [your] home work completely. If there is no proper documentation I stay away." Yet you post links to out of context blurbs having to do with .biz talk?

Apparently you wish to make IOD's claim to their .WEB registry invalid, and that is fine, I'm open-minded.

So here we are in the midst of a real application process with ICANN. What will it be for you? A company that has managed a .WEB registry for years, allowing thousands of people during that time to register domain names slowly, over many years, or an organization that was incorporated last month and simply has words on paper in the form of an application and promises?

The next time you post some links to one of Chris Amblers postings in 1995, could you find a posting from Afilias as well? I would also like to read what Afilias had to say about any TLD in 1995 or '96.

Anyhow, I respect your opinions.

Here is my irrelevant link.
http://www.icann.org/cgi-bin/mbx/rpgmessage.cgi?newtlds;394BB08A000000B0

Link: Irrelevant Link

Message Thread:

Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Cookies Policy