Return to tldapps Forum - Message Thread - FAQ

Username: cgrady
Date/Time: Thu, October 19, 2000 at 1:11 AM GMT
Browser: Netscape Communicator V4.75 using Windows NT
Score: 5
Subject: Mr./Mrs./Ms. View, or can I refer to you by your first name ... Global?

Mr./Mrs./Ms. View ?,

I completely agree that the majority of postings are done through aliases, thus ANONYMOUSLY.

I have clearly stated my name, company affiliation and position in each and every posting so that readers can put my views into perspective. (Am I a 12-year-old kid, a college student, the President of an Internet company, secretary, House wife, or simply a person related to one of the many Afilias or Neustar companies.) I would be correct to presume that I am the President an Internet Company based on my postings.

I have respected your views and do not think that your postings fall into the "tit-for-tat" category that I was referring too. Nor have I been "flamed into oblivion" by anybody on this board. Though I have not posted my email address I am one simple search away from anybody who wishes to know exactly who I am.

http://www.google.com/search?q=%22Chris+Grady%22

As an alias system is, in fact, implemented on these boards for ANONYMITY, I fail to see how calling an anonymous poster an anonymous poster is perceived as misrepresentation.

Kind Regards,
Chris Grady
President
Vieodata, Inc.
chris@vieodata.com
(For any of "global views" "zealots" who wish to flame me :-)

Message Thread:

Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Cookies Policy