Return to tldapps Forum - Message Thread - FAQ

Username: Gregory W. Krajewski
Date/Time: Tue, October 17, 2000 at 6:46 PM GMT
Browser: Microsoft Internet Explorer V5.01 using Windows 98
Score: 5
Subject: Sir, Amazon.com, P&G, Microsoft probably EACH only a couple of thousand generic dot com's

You cannot disprove that (go to http://www.homework.com)...and they are the le creme, le creme of business domains..(we're not talking about TM protection either, they are domains, such as toothpaste.com (p&g), etc, etc).but it makes sense for them as it drives customers to them....We dot web registrants...plan to do the same, but on a VERY SMALLER SCALE, compared to what corporations will use (having generic domains drives customers to their business)...Myself for instance am using Killer.web for my business...I am a web designer by trade...This will enhance my business model...Should a corporation get that domain...Yes and no...If they would have laid claim to it before I did..then they could...but they didn't...Am I being clear???   By the way, you will find that most Dot Web Registrant are small business owners that plan to use these for their businesses (what is the problem with that..again I refer you to the above in reference to what corporations do)....That is why we have such a following...that IS clear...If it is about "fairness" that concerns you...then I direct you to my earlier posting (see link at bottom of page)

Again...if you want to debate...let's go to the IOD area...that will free up the General Comment Section...

Thanks!

Gregory W. Krajewski
gkrajews@mato.com

Link: What is "fair" with respect to having a dot web domain name??

Message Thread:

Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Cookies Policy