Return to tldapps Forum - Message Thread - FAQ

Username: larreeee
Date/Time: Sat, October 14, 2000 at 12:15 AM GMT
Browser: Microsoft Internet Explorer V5.0 using Windows 98
Score: 5
Subject: customer service

I posted this on another scroll. It belongs here!

Let me emphasize customer service and trust. I knew that I was taking a risk when I registered my .WEB domain names. Everything I needed to know about IODesign's policies and terms of service were presented on a very clear and understandable FAQ page. Not only that, whenever I had ANY questions regarding the registry and the progress of IODesign, I always received a fast and friendly response from the staff at IODesign. Also, Mr. Ambler has bent over backwards to keep all of us on top of the progress of your work, as well as the work IODesign has been doing. As stated in another letter, the $50,000 submitted by IODesign is OUR money. The registrants' money. And I know that Mr. Ambler has total respect for that. That means everything to me. I stand behind Mr. Ambler and IODesign, and I know that they stand behind me, and all of the rest of us who believe that .WEB is the best, most generic, multi-use TLD being presented to you today. Thank you for reading, discussing, and considering what I've shared with you in this letter.

Message Thread:

Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Cookies Policy