Return to tldapps Forum - Message Thread - FAQ

Username: Gregory W. Krajewski
Date/Time: Fri, October 20, 2000 at 1:14 AM GMT
Browser: Microsoft Internet Explorer V5.01 using Windows 98
Score: 5
Subject: Let's Discuss the issues...IOD has an excellent plan..People in place..Give competition a chance!!

I think it is safe to say we have a very large group that has Spoken here...What I would like to do, (if anyone is willing) is to come up with some meaningful posts (to leave for the archives)....Why are you here...what is it about the IOD application that makes it the obvious choice to lead a us into a new era..Uploading new TLD's afterall hasn't been done for a LONG TIME!....Let's not wait for unnamed posters to leave their comments...Let's lead the way...First off, if you haven't read IOD's application...please do so...then come back here and let's discuss it....also it would be nice to offer suggestions to the team...afterall "we are part" of that team in that we "voted" for the registry that has become synonomous with the DOT WEB TLD (a TLD that will command the attention of all internet users)long before some of our detractors on this board...That feels good...it really does...So let's have some good dialoge....I am definitely ready for that..Let's define ourselves here in IOD country..

Gregory W. Krajewski
gkrajews@mato.com       

Link: IOD's application, "On it's own Merit"

Message Thread:

Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Cookies Policy