Return to tldapps Forum - Message Thread - FAQ

Username: Gregory W. Krajewski
Date/Time: Sat, October 14, 2000 at 6:56 PM GMT
Browser: Microsoft Internet Explorer V5.01 using Windows 98
Score: 5
Subject: TO THE ICANN BOARD MEMBERS:  Dot Web/IOD Supporters are getting organized...Building a website!!

Dear Ladies and Gentlemen of the board,   10/14/00
I am taking the leadership role to organize our dot web group.  The comment board has taken a life of it's own and I felt a need to organize our group which will show you the sheer numbers that are  united for Image Online Design and Dot Web.
TO:  My fellow dot webbers.  I think it is time we organize ourselves.  There are so many positive comments and valid reasons for the dot web name and Image Online Design being the registry that I felt we should pull them together on one website for ICANN members to get a feel for what we are trying to do and accomplish.  I will be creating a website under the banner, Killer.web
IF anyone else has a better website to create let me know...The point being that we need to focus on Dot Web and Image Online Design.  I think too as good citizens on the internet we need to come up with other companies and potential domain names that will benefit the internet...So post your ideas (right underneath this posting).  I will be working on the website and will post it tomorrow late...Again, if someone can come up with a better and faster website, please contact me....ICANN were committed to show you strong evidence of our Support for IOD and Dot Web...The comments about Afilia and Ken Stubs are mute at this point...Not even the pope would touch them....

Greg Krajewski
Supporters of the Dot Web and IOD Campaign Chairman
gkrajews@mato.com

Message Thread:

Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Cookies Policy