Return to tldapps Forum - Message Thread - FAQ

Username: pilot2
Date/Time: Fri, October 27, 2000 at 7:05 PM GMT
Browser: Microsoft Internet Explorer V4.01 using Windows 98
Score: 5
Subject: To Correct You Sir, Don't Blame IOD For This "Question & Answer" Forum

Since your moniker indicates you are new to this forum (although that may not be the case if this is just one of your monikers), you should note that a flurry of questions have been directed to IOD and Christopher Ambler, from those few opposed to IOD's application, from the start of this forum.  Lots of questions.  Lots of slander.  Lots of abuse.  Unlike representatives from other applicants, IOD felt obliged to respond, despite lack of etiquette by those asking the questions.  

A representative from Diebold (an applicant) also feels the responsibility to answer questions, from anyone in this forum.   

Remember, this is a public forum.  Personally, there is much in the applications (tech stuff) I do not understand.  Are we to remain ignorant about these issues to keep the forum "comments" only? 

It sounds like:

1. You are making excuses for lack of concern/participation by some applicants.

2. You found an opportune time to post your comments, considering IOD representative Christopher Ambler has posted he is unavailable for a couple of days.  (What a coincidence!)

3. You are willing to keep the public-at-large in the dark, hoping our concerns of impropriety and conflict of interest will just go away.

Now continue to pepper the forum with your comments, as many of us have already done. 

I am an IOD customer and supporter.  I didn't "preregister" anything.
I REGISTERED some .WEB domain names.  That's not a question.

I don't suppose you care to be forthcoming with YOUR vested interest in all this.  That is also not a question.

Message Thread:

Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Cookies Policy