Return to tldapps Forum - Message Thread - FAQ

Username: Gregory W. Krajewski
Date/Time: Tue, October 17, 2000 at 8:40 PM GMT
Browser: Microsoft Internet Explorer V5.01 using Windows 98
Score: 5
Subject: TO ICANN BOARD Members: This will be the official string for comments relating to IOD's Application.

TO all IOD Supporters and Detractors:  I posted the following comments to a "stealth" poster in the general comments area (I wish they would use this area, but oh well):

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>My Comments>>>

I will keep submitting a link to their application to show you IOD does not stand in the dark (they have been open from day one---yes they have a claim, but right now, it is their application that shines, above the rest, with respect to stability issues (i.e they have been testing their systems for some time), technical management, I don't think you could find a better CTO than Mr. Ambler who has built this from the ground up, as opposed to the corporate culture of: IN CTO one month, out the next (or at least until the IPO), and lastly their seasoned, well written application (business plan) shows their competence above what Afilias or Neustar can offer....You know why?  If you have spent as much time planning and preparing for the "official" recognition you would have a system such as IOD has in place now....
My question to you is will you go read their application and take a break from attacks, counterattacks, etc,...Your not a bad writer...you just need some facts to go along with your opinions...Also I do admire your posting name, but it is a distraction I basically write to a posting and not a person...that does matter...Thank you.

Gregory W. Krajewski
Dot Web/IOD Supporter
gkrajews@mato.com
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

What I ask for each poster who directly POSTS underneath, is to READ IOD's application, if you haven't...if you have great!...Nonetheless check out their technical plan...DO you like it...dislike it..etc...how about their overall general comments...UDRP ahderence...What ever it is that comes to mind, post it here...under this string...Because that is WHAT IOD is standing behind:  It's application..."   The history is important, and yes it is widely known, but as an organizer of our grassroots support, I just ask you this one time to post something, in detail (small or large) regarding their plan, whether you like it or not..all comments VERY welcome...Thanks!

Link: IOD's application...."On it's own merit"

Message Thread:

Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Cookies Policy