Return to tldapps Forum - Message Thread - FAQ

Username: Gregory W. Krajewski
Date/Time: Fri, October 20, 2000 at 3:03 AM GMT
Browser: Microsoft Internet Explorer V5.01 using Windows 98
Score: 5
Subject: No really, let me correct you, sir...

I am not the self proclaimed leader as you state I am...I am part of a team, where everyone can chime in and add to the content as IOD members have...

I am a veteran of the United States Army and Airforce and its just natural for me to inject order into a situation...that is all I have been trying to do on these posts...You sir, I have noticed, have been nibbling...trying to find something...what is it that your looking for...If your trying to find out whether we have enough support (regardless if it's exactly 20,000) for IOD, we do...If your trying to find fault, look within sir...as all we are trying to do here is prove a point (which you allow us many opportunities to do)...IOD's application for the DOT WEB TLD is rock solid, iron clad, yet as Mr Ambler said, willing to negotiate the best deal for YOU the consumer...It's IOD matra and his...Trust me I know from experience..So many companies who have come online have turned their back on the consumer...and couldn't wait for the IPO....Not IOD..they are a different breed, waiting in the wings.....BUT you don't have to believe me...ask the hundreds of REAL people (who have been kind enough to leave their name on their posts)...ask them what IOD is all about (you can obviously poll them too to see whether their is enough support)...So when you ask me if we really have "20,000" voters..... I have to laugh as I know that you don't get it...If you want to get "it" go reply to the posters messages, and also read IOD's application....

Gregory W. Krajewski
gkrajews@mato.com

Link: IOD's Application, "On it's merit alone" ----"We Believe in IOD"

Message Thread:

Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Cookies Policy