Return to tldapps Forum - Message Thread - FAQ

Username: Gregory W. Krajewski
Date/Time: Sat, October 14, 2000 at 5:26 AM GMT
Browser: Microsoft Internet Explorer V5.01 using Windows 98
Score: 5
Subject: IOD has a world class - innovative registry system - They will be "ready" for Day 1

TO the "Get Serious" poster...First off I don't usually respond to people who don't leave their names...and as far as board members from ICANN, I wouldn't bother to read them either, whether they are for IOD or not...that is just my opinion...

As far as them having enough employees...They have done twice the job as Network Solutions or Register.com with less employees...That should say something...My belief is that if you have a technologically sound and innovative registery you can operate efficiently...One of the things that has impressed me about IOD is (2) things...their customer service and their registry system they build (A++)...Speed of transaction is fast, and as far as their servers I think their technical description in their application speaks volume.

Lastly I would just like to inform everyone that when (and if) selections are made the uploading of TLDs will not happen overnight....Obviously they (IOD) will have time to hire more staff, streamline...In fact they have been running tests on their system to check to make sure it's working...Also IOD is making sure they are compliant...without going to much into detail...they will make sure the DNS system with respect to the .web TLD will be a clean one...They can do this because the CTO and CEO have a wealth of technical knowledge...it's about time for this level of knowledge about the DNS to be exploited...For Good and the continued innovation that IOD will bring to the table...Thank you

Greg Krajewski
gkrajews@mato.com 

Message Thread:

Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Cookies Policy