Return to tldapps Forum - Message Thread - FAQ

Username: Facilitator
Date/Time: Fri, October 20, 2000 at 7:28 PM GMT
Browser: Microsoft Internet Explorer V5.01 using Windows 98
Score: 5
Subject: Yes, Let's Add A Few More Good Reasons

Several people in the Afilias camp keep commenting about how superior their plan is in terms of hardware.  Oooooooo.  We should be scaaaaaaaared.  My gosh, did they develop, patent, and sell the stuff?  Such hardware is a commodity that can be purchased by anyone, implemented by anyone, and operated by anyone.  Technical expertise is also a commodity that's readily available in the market.  Anyone who has any idea about business concepts will realize that the ultimate differentiating factor in the end will always, and I repeat, ALWAYS boil down to customer service.  Customer service is an extension of a company's culture.  Given IOD impecable customer service, it stands to reason that it has a excellent culture.  What culture does Afilias have?  Squat.  Nada.  Nothing.  What kind of culture will Afilias likely get? That of a street thug called NSI.  Not convinced.  Then say so and I will post all of the lawsuits contained in NSI's latest 10-K and 10-Q.  Check out the $1.7 billion class-action lawsuit reflected in NSI's latest 10-K.  NSI's customer service stinks!  Therefore, its corporate culture stinks.

Oh, by the way.  IOD's infrastructure is up to the task as Chris has taken the time on many occassions to inform you knockleheads.  When will Afilias step up to the microphone???

Message Thread:

Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Cookies Policy