Return to tldapps Forum - Message Thread - FAQ

Username: larreeee
Date/Time: Sun, October 15, 2000 at 3:42 PM GMT
Browser: Microsoft Internet Explorer V5.0 using Windows 98
Score: 5
Subject: FAIR?

<>

I'll tell you what's not fair about your proposal! When I found IODesign's .WEBtm registry, I registered some names and told EVERYONE I knew about it. I even told people I didn't know. I EVEN went into domain name chat rooms and told EVERYONE! Do you want to know what happened? EVERYBODY LAUGHED AT ME AND GAVE ME EVERY REASON ON EARTH WHY I WAS STUPID!!! As far as I'm concerned, EVERYBODY had their chance to jump on this any time they wanted to. As they say; "You snooze. You lose." The only fair thing to do is to put IODesign's registry online NOW, with ALL existing registrations. WE took the risk. WE are the pioneers. And the people who followed our progress but didn't jump on board because they wanted to play it safe should NOT have the right to take what WE rightfully own. THAT, my friend, would be UNFAIR! That would be "STEALING". I OWN my .WEB domain names. I have MY time-stamped receipts. I'm sure EVERYBODY else who has registered .WEB domains have their receipts, too. Don't even THINK of trying to STEAL any of MY domain names, or ANYONE elses. WE are united. WE will stand together!

Message Thread:

Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Cookies Policy