Return to tldapps Forum - Message Thread - FAQ

Username: Hudgens
Date/Time: Sat, October 21, 2000 at 11:04 PM GMT (Sat, October 21, 2000 at 5:04 PM CST)
Browser: Microsoft Internet Explorer V5.01 using Windows 98
Score: 5
Subject: Prove your statements

Sir:

I know nothing about the technology requirements necessary to run a registry.  Nor do I know how to run a web business.  Actually, I don't know how to build a car, but I do know the Yugos sucked.  My point?  IOD has proven themselves to be innovators and good business folk, and who am I to say otherwise?

What do you know of the things you mention in your post?  If you are going to bash a company, then you had better back up your statements with some facts.  Do you have data that suggests people have had problems registering .web names through IOD?  Are you suggesting .web will be that popular?  It is a basic concept, sir.  You said "say no to .web".  Why?  Because it is popular?  If it is not a popular domain then certainly IOD won't have a traffic problem, and hence your last post is invalidated.

Are you affiliated with Network Solutions?  You sure sound like you are.  What is your problem with IOD?  Are you upset because you didn't have the foresight to come up with a .web?  Envy is a bad attribute!

S. Hudgens

Message Thread:

Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Cookies Policy