Return to tldapps Forum - Message Thread - FAQ

Username: For The People
Date/Time: Sun, October 15, 2000 at 5:23 PM GMT
Browser: AOL Browser V5.0 using Windows 98
Score: 5
Subject: What's missing?

<<< I really am disappointed by people letting their feelings get in the way of logical reason in this matter.  If you even scan through the applications, it is simply painfully obvious which company will be able to handle the responsibility best.  I encourage everyone who is supporting IOD to genuinely research the Afilias application. >>>

I have called for the same thing, but you have to be tolerant of different conclusion. So far, you are as obstinate as your "opponents."

<<< You should also, be able to tell that unless ICANN is approving based solely upon which one is the underdog, Afilias will receive the domains for which it has asked. >>>

Which one of us is not paying attention?

I thought that the approved applicants will be getting only one TLD. Don't you think you should qualify the above statement with, "Afilias will receive ONE of the domains for which it has asked."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ICANN: Be an agency for the People as well as an agency devoted to corporate interests.

Bring IOD's .web into the Internet root, and allow .web to become the TLD of the People.

Then grant us protection.

Message Thread:

Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Cookies Policy