Return to tldapps Forum - Message Thread - FAQ

Username: Gregory W. Krajewski
Date/Time: Tue, October 17, 2000 at 4:42 PM GMT
Browser: Microsoft Internet Explorer V5.01 using Windows 98
Score: 5
Subject: We all need to articulate our comments....With that....CAN WE DISCUSS THE APPLICATIONS!!!

BrianC,

I don't fault your comments that you make as you do have some well written opinions...it's just what I think you need to do is post facts (i.e from links) to back up your opinions, otherwise the reader is left thinking, "That is a good (or bad) opinion, but can he back up his claims???"...that is all..

And I definitely agree some comments are not worthy of posting, but yet they must be accepted into the record (and respected) ....obviously when your passionate about something, you don't always articulate yourself well...I myself have been known to fire off about issues...the way I see it...the the well written comments by IOD supporters far out number the poorly written ones ...But you know...I would at least take a poorly written statement from someone who leaves their name and who they are afiliated with, as opposed to a well written statement, where the person is only known by a "poster name"....This is what us Dot Web/IOD Supporters have done, "In the spirit of openness"...

TO ALL IOD SUPPORTERS:  We need to discuss why we think IOD's application for Dot WEB is THE solution to stabilize the DNS and put an end to monopolistic trends (or any other applications for that matter)...WE have a right and a duty (as members of the internet community) to the ICANN staff and board to do so (comment about the applications in DETAIL)...I am urging everyone to do so NOW at the bottom of this page ...I will create another "official posting under the Dot Web STRING..Remember to POST A REPLY to it as that will create a unified, easily readable string...

Thanks

Gregory W. Krajewski
Dot Web/Supporter
gkrajews@mato.com

Link: IOD's Application----Please read, and leave your comments...Thank you.

Message Thread:

Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Cookies Policy