Return to tldapps Forum - Message Thread - FAQ

Username: wiredz
Date/Time: Thu, October 26, 2000 at 5:23 PM GMT
Browser: Microsoft Internet Explorer V5.0 using Windows 98
Score: 5
Subject: Court Evidence Is Already Published On ICANN Web Site

Dear Whistleblower,

I thank you for posting those old IANA Public Comment forum archives, but you should be aware that ICANN has *ALREADY* posted on its web site the "Memorandum of Court Decision in Image Online Design, Inv. v. CORE Ass'n" at this url :

http://www.icann.org/tlds/correspondence/iod-v-core-22jun00.htm

The above court decision should be sufficient enough to tell the world that all the self-styled registrations taken by IODesign were all actually pre-registrations for a non-existant TLD, and hey, good news is IODesign lost misrably it its lawsuit against Ken Stubbs and CORE.

What about those 20,000 pre-registrations that IODesign stated in its ICANN TLD application at http://www.icann.org/tlds/web1/ ?

I am confident ICANN will make sure whoever gets .Web start afresh, thus ensuring that IODesign has defrauded 20,000 customers. IODesign may then be involved in 20,000 different lawsuits and may go bankrupt and be bought over by Network Solutions, Inc.

And ugh, do you want another TLD to be monopolized by NSI? I do not. I support Afilias because they are backed by Tucows Inc., a worldwide famous brand which can always be trusted. This company also brought real competition with NSI in the .com, .net, and .org through their Open SRS System (www.opensrs.org)

NSI is a minority share holder in Afilias, so they are not even worth mentioning! As stated, I am participating in this ICANN TLD Forum to discredit IODesign with hard facts and hopefully ICANN's board show's their credibility and rejects IODesign's application.

I hope that helped, and as you can see I post using my real name, Eugene Kang, and also using my real email address wiredz@maxis.net.my. I have nothing to hide.

--Eugene Kang

Link: Memorandum of Court Decision in Image Online Design, Inv. v. CORE Ass'n

Message Thread:

Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Cookies Policy