Return to tldapps Forum - Message Thread - FAQ

Username: first1
Date/Time: Sun, October 15, 2000 at 4:13 PM GMT
Browser: Netscape Communicator V4.75 using Windows 98
Score: 5
Subject: Truth be told...Are you Ken Stubbs?

Who are the members of staff you speak of? Do they have any interest in Afilias? Are they your friends, Do you have influence over them? Do you have any influence over any board members? Are any board members your friends? These are the questions that may never really be answered. Is OJ simpson innocent or not guilty? He said he didn't do it, you say the names council has absolutly, positivly, no influence at all over staffs report or recommendations. How does the public know that? 

Why did Afilias cheat ICANN out of $950,000.00. I must admit, It was a great way to pool resources, creating a mega company backed by billions of dollars. Money doesn't guarantee service, security, or international appeal.

Dot web is the natural choice for a gTLD with international appeal. Even dot com was originally for commercial, so that makes .web better.

Why are the IOD customers emotional?
They know if Afilias is awarded the .web tld, they will never get a fair chance at registration. The 19 companies have hundreds, if not thousands of insiders able to get there first. There will be large companies purchasing hundreds or thousands of names. The 1,2,and 3 letter domains will be locked up! I wonder who would get Mail.web, America.web, Spider.web, EZ.web, MY.web, e.web......I wonder?

WITH 30 BILLION DOLLARS BACKING NETWORK SOLUTIONS, I HAVE BEEN ON HOLD FOR OVER AN HOUR WAITING FOR A CUSTOMER SERVICE REP! MONEY DOES NOT GUARANTEE GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE! OR LOW PRICES!

Since many large oil companies merged, do we have better prices or worse? With the large banks merging, have the atm fee's dropped? has the service gotten better or worse? Large companies want large proffits and so do their shareholders. Do you know who pays? THE CUSTOMER! WITH HIGHER PRICES AND POOR SERVICE!

Message Thread:

Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Cookies Policy