Return to tldapps Forum - Message Thread - FAQ

Username: pilot2
Date/Time: Tue, October 24, 2000 at 12:33 AM GMT
Browser: Microsoft Internet Explorer V4.01 using Windows 98
Score: 5
Subject: Reply To Friedrich

Well, without any additional unforeseen developments, most all points of view have been stated.  That's one reason the rate of posts has deteriorated. 

I agree ICANN contributed to the slowdown in rate of posts by changing the location of the "General Comments".  Not a smart move, especially in the middle of the posting period!  Now it is relatively inconvenient to post.  Many of us can barely spell correctly, let alone acclimate to a rearranged forum board.

I will try to be diligent and look for posts by any newcomers (if you know what I mean).  Perhaps some applicants are waiting until the last minute to post comments.  How unfortunate that some applicants have not represented themselves in this forum.  I hope ICANN looks seriously at that fact.  How a company can be so arrogant as to not even respond to customer comments.  And yes, we all are probably customers of Afilias, by using NSI, Register.com, et al, for our .COMs, NETs, and ORGs.  Still the worst customer service.  Heads up ICANN!

David Corish

Message Thread:

Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Cookies Policy