Return to tldapps Forum - Message Thread - FAQ

Username: Gregory W. Krajewski
Date/Time: Fri, October 20, 2000 at 4:12 AM GMT
Browser: Microsoft Internet Explorer V5.01 using Windows 98
Score: 5
Subject: On the contrary.....

We would like you to come out from behind the post...Stand in front of it...if you truly support your position...You can post under "global view" all you want, but to be taken seriously...you must put a "face" to it...by the way, calling us "zealots" is exactly RIGHT...we are devoted to our cause...which is to to see the DOT WEB TLD get uploaded and finally be seen and provide competition in the namespace...So if you want to discuss something, it would be great to know who you are, who you are affiliated with, and what is it you stand for....I stand for free enterprise, innovation, competition, capitalism, the "rights" of people to think and do for themselves...I became interested in the DNS at a time when very few people knew it ever existed...I began to care...and listen...research...and yes I bought and registered my future, which is Killer.web...I plan to provide competition to the web design community...I have ideas how to change the way we view designing websites...Right now the lay person is a slave to code...I LOVE TO CODE...however one aspect of designing websites is maintaining them for people...That is no problem...however I would love to empower my customers...What I would like to develop is Voice.web (TM)...All I can say is the paradigm of businesses and who controls there websites will be drastically changed if Voice.web comes onboard....SO that is just some of the good things that will come, once IOD and the DOT WEB TLD get uploaded...What do you have to offer sir????

Thank you

Gregory W. Krajewski
gkrajews@mato.com

Link: IOD's application, "On it's merit alone"

Message Thread:

Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Cookies Policy