Return to tldapps Forum - Message Thread - FAQ

Username: CrossFire
Date/Time: Tue, October 24, 2000 at 3:50 PM GMT
Browser: Microsoft Internet Explorer V5.01 using Windows 98
Score: 5
Subject: Everyone-Please Read The Above Message.  It Is Excellent!!!

Perhaps you should consider being a spokesperson for IOD on a part-time basis.  Extremely concise and informative reponse.  I now understand why you were selected by the media to comment on this event.

Given your reply, shouldn't IOD consider posting such a plan at this forum?  I say this only because it may further clarify and strengthen the public's perception that IOD is, in fact, the right choice.  Afilias has remained silent and evasive.  I get the impression that Ken Stubbs and/or ICANN are more likely to comment on the Afilias' plan than Afilias itself.  The lines between Ken Stubbs, ICANN, and Afilias are becoming more blurred as time passes.  And, before you comment here, I am well aware that Ken Stubbs is Afilias.  Also, I believe my perception of ICANN, Ken Stubbs, and Afilias is shared by everyone else that has participated in this forum.  There is a price for remaining silent.  I'm now convinced, more than ever, that Afilias is simply an empty drum that makes lots of noise outside this forum, but in reality is very much empty on the facts because it lacks substance.

Sorry, I went off on a tangent again.  Perhaps Mr. Ambler already has stated such a plan and I just missed it.  If so, please direct me to any messages on the bulletin board or on any other website.  Thank You!!!

P.S.  Mr. Ambler, I am going to post a question to you shortly, however, I need to respond to Pilot's reply and then I need to compose my thoughts regarding that question.  Just a heads up.

Message Thread:

Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Cookies Policy