Return to tldapps Forum - Message Thread - FAQ

Username: Mario
Date/Time: Thu, October 26, 2000 at 12:19 AM GMT
Browser: Microsoft Internet Explorer V5.01 using Windows 98
Score: 5
Subject: Not Much Of A Surprise To Me! Its Called Vertical Integration!

Many of you probably don't remember the message that I posted on October 17, and who would since there are literally thousands of them floating around at this time competing for viewership.  I've read most, but not all of them.  Anyways, I smelled a rat back then when I saw this article.  Nice to know the nose still works (couldn't resist a little pat on the back of course, sorry). 

On a semi-related note, I've noticed that this bulletin board has taken on a life of its own.  Take usernames as an example.  I rely on usernames as a way to screen out the good messages from the bad ones.  Some usernames have acquired a good reputation for their content while others have flamed out repeatedly.  Pilot (now Pilot2) is an example of the former while SayNoToIOD is an example of the latter.  Pilot has written good messages on a consistent basis whereas SayNoToIOD has given us the impression that the mental ward has finally come online.  Seems the digital divide is shrinking after all.  A link is provided below for those that are interested in reading the article posted on October 17.

Link: Previous Message of Mine Dated Oct. 17, 2000

Message Thread:

Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Cookies Policy