Return to tldapps Forum - Message Thread - FAQ

Username: Gregory W. Krajewski
Date/Time: Wed, October 18, 2000 at 3:56 AM GMT
Browser: Microsoft Internet Explorer V5.01 using Windows 98
Score: 5
Subject: FYI for the "HYPE"-----You can run, but you can't hide sir, from the simple truth...

You said (Hype):  the members of Afilias have developed highly successful businesses

Correction...If you're referring to the businesses that make up Afilias, I call that a monopoly, not successful businesses (without the consortium I would agree with you)...if you can refute this simple statement, then I will be shocked to find out where you got your evidence to back your claim..(please do not bring up the fact because their big, that will help the Dot Web TLD and the consumer...if you studied economics..you will find this type of activity destroys competition (innovation) and in the end, makes us all subject to the continued ill service that we have been accustomed to)....

Since you probably can't refute the above comments I am willing to discuss ways to help bring stability to the DNS...my suggestion is clear:  Upload the Dot web tld (will enhance competition--if anything we have shown that here in this forum)...and with it choose IOD (will bring stability) (based on their application, Excellent Security strategy with respect to registry integrity, a technical plan that is clear in it's objective (stability--completed numerous performance tests), a well written plan for it's (the DOT WEB) induction to the root servers, UDRP protection with a common sense approach that will benefit the consumer and the TM holder (a win-win situation--no one has come up with anything CLOSE), their record of customer service..I could go on, but I ask that you AGAIN read their application.)--see link below...

My question to you is:    What are your suggestions (for improving the DNS)???  Attacking IOD members is not going to help you...Attack the issues and true dialogue will begin and help this process....Anything less is cheating yourself as a member of this community and the cause you are fighting for (of which I have not figured out yet)..

Thanks!

Gregory W. Krajewski
gkrajews@mato.com

Link: IOD's application "It's merits stand alone"

Message Thread:

Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Cookies Policy