Return to tldapps Forum - Message Thread - FAQ

Username: Merlin
Date/Time: Tue, October 17, 2000 at 9:16 AM GMT
Browser: Netscape Communicator V4.08 using Windows 98
Score: 5
Subject: Ethical Suicide

I would like to thank you Neustar, for your arrogance and stupidity.

"JVTeam recognizes that ICANN may be concerned with regard to the possible legal challenges to a .web registry based upon alleged trademark and other purported rights of certain applicants and non-applicant third parties.  Such challenges are without merit and should not sway ICANN in its decision-making process.  Nonetheless, JVTeam is prepared to meet with ICANN and discuss any legal issue relating to a .web registry.  If necessary, JVTeam will indemnify ICANN for legal expenses incurred by ICANN resulting from any legal challenges brought regarding a grant of the .web registry to JVTeam."

The fact of the matter is you killed yourself. This will overshadow anything you have to say. YOU ARE TRYING TO BUY .WEB

Your ethics are non-existent
How dare you insult the process. Shame on you

I bet when you gathered together with your fancy lawyers you gloated what a wonderful idea it is to include such a statement. If I were you I would fire the "genius" who thought it up.
Better yet keep him/her on the staff.

Oh and by the way thanks for also recognizing IOD and it's .Web registrants rights. You know darn well IOD and it's registrants hold first and prior use otherwise you would not have came anywhere near to including such a statement in your proposal. It says a lot about state of mind

Message Thread:

Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Cookies Policy