Return to tldapps Forum - Message Thread - FAQ

Username: CrossFire
Date/Time: Mon, October 23, 2000 at 9:05 PM GMT
Browser: Microsoft Internet Explorer V5.01 using Windows 98
Score: 5
Subject: fabrcop

Please see reponses by Pilot and Merlin (if you haven't) along with my replies.

Fabrcop, with regards to your remark, yes I know that we have all paid for our .Web domain names.  I am more than willing to show you my bank statements some time down the road as proof.  I have dreams like all of you.  I plan to sell a few names (for a meager amount at best) in order to finance the cost of developing the remaining domain names, some for profit and others for philanthropy.  Its a dream that I want to see become reality.

I'm also aware that such a move would be prejudicial towards IOD and IOD Supporters given the fact that better treatment was afforded to early registrants of .Com domain names.  Yet, I am willing to overlook such prejudicial behavior towards IOD and IOD supporters and instead put my best foot forward and extend my hand to ICANN if it means the success of our mission.  I want ICANN and IOD Supporters to put the past behind them and help IOD build a strong and lasting partnership with ICANN.  We have the capacity to be better than NSI, Afilias, and all of the other Afilias supporters that have spammed this forum over the past several days.  This is my motivation for making such a proposal.  But I warned you in my original message that you may not like to hear what I had to say.  In that, I think I was fair.  And your remarks were equally so.  Thanks!

Message Thread:

Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Cookies Policy